heart theme

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Graduation Time, WOO HOO!!



I know it's been a long time since I last updated the blog. Ever since I started working, my spare time really gets away from me. There hasn't been too many changes though. Despite it's being April we are still freezing cold here and even had a full blown snow storm last week. James completed his last day of classes and clinic last week and is now officially on vacation. He's going to be working on getting a license and we'll both be working on packing up. Jonas is now walking and getting faster every day. His latest hobbies include: talking a whole bunch of jibberish, learning new words, chasing a raquetball around the house, watching helicopters and airplanes, dancing to a rap song about spring break on homestarrunner.com, playing on his "computer", and having contests with James to see who can most emphatically say YUMMYYYYYY during a meal. He still loves to read books and pretty much just do whatever he sees James doing including push ups.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Amber, these are just so cute! He's getting so big and little boyish! Also, his hair is looking red. So cute. I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing well. I'm glad James is done and thrilled you will be out here for a while. It will be so nice to see you again!
Thanks for sharing these. They're so fun!