



Jonas knows a lot of the words to wild thing and it's so fun to hear him sing them, but I decided to post the clip of him dancing because he gets soo into it. Jonas is learning a lot lately. He is learning how to pray and thanked Heavenly Father for tractors three times in his prayer last night. The other pictures are mostly from the last couple of days. We took a walk in the park today and watched the helicopters fly overhead. We see a lot of those around here. The last picture is our "little" friend who lives on the side of our house and really freaks me out. .
3 comments:
That is so cute to see him jammin' out. He is so big, he is a little boy now. That "friend" of yours freaks me out just looking at it. Way too big for my liking.
Jonas must have learned how to dance from his daddy! Those are some pretty wild moves!
That is SO adorable- I'm glad that I finally got to see it. Our computer at home won't play videos so I have to wait 'til I work to get to see them (shh, don't tell anyone I'm using work time to play!).
Post a Comment