heart theme

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

2 kinds of people




There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who HAVE puked in a small airplane and those who Will puke on a small airplane. This is an actual quote from James that he told the young men in our ward as they were earning their aviator merit badges. Not one of those young men threw up, but guess what kind of person James is and guess what's in his beanie. I know it's really gross, but it was so funny. James just had to get a ride in the one plane that was a trick plane.

6 comments:

Maren Hansen said...

Yep, that sounds like James. Gross! :) The next question is, what kind of person are you?...

Amber said...

Apparently I'm the kind of person that will puke eventually, IF I ever decide to go on a plane that does crazy tricks which I don't see myself doing.

Mamu Lou said...

Ha, ha, ha!! I love that you posted this story. I'm laughing even harder now than when I heard it in first person because the pics just add a little something....oh ya, the puke in the beanie!!!!

mama bear said...

niiice! Now here's the question: did you keep the beanie and clean it or just toss it immediately?

Amber said...

There is no way in hades I would have let him keep that beanie. Fortunately he didn't want to, but now he wants a new one for Christmas.

Melanie said...

All I have to say is Ewwwwwww! :P