


I just had to post some pictures of these scary looking spiders that live on the side of our house. I've posted three pictures of two different spiders. Jonas has named them Biggy pops one and biggy pops two. Do you know how unsettling it is to look out your window and see one of these guys hanging around?
3 comments:
I think you'll appreciate this person's adjective of that kind of spider...:
http://davesgarden.com/guides/bf/showimage/135/
Ewwww!!!! You so need to obliterate those suckers!!!
ok correction. These are not guys. Thanks for the link Maren. These are female spiders. Interesting that the author of that article would call them beautiful. Their coloring is very colorful and all but they just look freaky to me. Angie- I am even more freaked out about trying to somehow squish them (ewwwwww) than to have them on the side of my house.
Post a Comment