We also got to shopping at this huge international marketplace for gifts to bring home, and visited a fruit stand where James had them cut open a fresh coconut for us to eat (not as good as I always imagined but I'm glad I had the experience). After the first day of the conference we drove to a place called Hanuma Bay which is a great place to snorkel. We got there too late to snorkel so we just swam but we came back very early the next morning with all our snorkel gear. We were so glad we had made the effort to come back because we saw lots of fish and some big ol sea turtles under the water. Actually one of them was swimming literally right next to me which kind of freaked me out. As I'm writing about this trip I am looking at my skin flaking off from the sunburn I got on the trip. That's okay it was soo worth it. Thank you Mom!









4 comments:
Sounds fantastic!!! The ocean, the sights, the being just the two of you all sounds wonderful but I wasn't jealous until the "we got to wake up naturally" part... :]Love your blog!
Oh Amber!!! I'm soooo happy you guys got to go on such an amazing getaway!! Good for you!! What an awesome mom you have!!
Yeah! I love love the picture of you kissing James' cheek. So cute. I'm also so happy for you that you guys were able to do that. Your mom is seriously so awesome. I just love that woman.
I can't wait to come see you in Feb/Mar. What's it going to be girls????? I'M SERIOUS!
Oh we are so jealous!!! We wanted to go, but it just didn't happen for us this year. Maybe next year in Orlando for the ADA conference. Glad you had so much fun!
Post a Comment