heart theme

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Break Time

WARNING: waaaaaay too many pictures on this post.

We've been busy. My Mom and Grammie came to see me, giving me a much needed break. I've been spoiled. I love how my mom takes care of so much and cooks and my Grammie loves interacting with the kids and is not above playing with playdough with them. I have loved having them here!











Another reason they came is to let me have some girl time with some very good friends who I absolutely love like sisters. We hung out in Savannah (aka) party town during the St. Patricks Day festivities. This is a picture of us getting quite literally blown away on the top of the Tybee lighthouse. We also got to see beautiful and picturesque homes, tons of drunken party goers as well as green water coming out of the fountain and old men walking around looking like leprachauns.












Also...it's official! I am now a soccer mom and loving it. This are some pics I quickly snagged as we were trying to be on time to Jonas' first soccer practice.


4 comments:

Diana said...

Fun pictures! It's always nice when you get a break, especially with old friends!

Rose/Mama/Aunt said...

Jealous! I want time with "all y'all" too--and the flowers! Beautiful. Glad you got some time with family and friends.

Treadways said...

Love it! K - Savannah has always been cute but now she is CUUUUTTTTEEE! I'm so glad your mom & Grammie were able to come out for a visit & I love the little soccer boy. Give them kisses for me!

Melinda said...

FUN FUN! I really had such a great time. Thanks again for arranging everything and letting us come and invade your life for a few days.

Love ya!