heart theme

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blessings

These were my children the very day before the long difficult flight we had to make back to GA. Savannah had been running a fever, and throwing up and possibly teething, Jonas was also running a fever and throwing up and extremely lathargic all day. I was very nervous about the return trip even without all of this illness going on. Throw in the sickness and I was downright terrified. But I was truly blessed that day. The day before our flights, my brother came over after work and he and my Dad gave preisthood blessings to the children. I tucked them in bed that night envisioning a long night with kids waking up feverish and puking. Instead, they slept through the night with no problems and woke up happy and feeling fine the next morning. Like I said, we were so blessed that day. I was so grateful to have them healthy and even though it did not stop the multiple toddler tantrums throughout the day and the delayed flight and frantic rush to make the last flight- we still made it home safe and sound with no pukes on mom- no pukes at all for that matter. :) This is Jonas using up all the silverware because he wants to pretend that they are battling each other. The fork turned from a good guy into a bad guy.

No comments: