heart theme

Sunday, October 31, 2010

We had a wonderful visit with Granny and Grandpa! They came to see us for a week and they came at the right time (mom was needing a bit of a break):) They were nice enough to set up our bunk beds which Jonas has been dreaming of for quite a while now. Needless to say both of the kids were very happy about their new sleeping arrangements. They also babysat for me while I had my loong dental appointment and chauffered us around to places like an old Fort, the beach at Hilton Head, a wildlife center, and olive garden where we all- especially Jonas, sure did enjoy those breadsticks. Their visit meant a lot to us. Jonas asked them every night if they were going to be there the next day. He said their going away was going to be horrible, then he was reminded about the trunk or treat happening that same day and felt much better about life. Jonas dressed up as a knight and Savannah was a pretty princess. Later in the evening she found Jonas' helmet and added that to her costume. I didn't get a picture of it though.













1 comment:

Treadways said...

They've gotten so big. :( I think they should stop until I can see them again LOL. I love the picture of dad reading to them - it's the quiet moments that sometimes mean the most. Love your blog Amber!