heart theme

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Trip

I loved being surrounded by family this year for Christmas. After arriving in Utah we had to buy all Christmas presents in a rush before Christmas, so we were feeling some of that Christmas stress for a few days, but then we got to just enjoy being with everybody. I didn't take pictures of all the highlights because my camera started acting weird, but these were some of the highlights for me anyway.




Seeing and talking with family that I don't get to see very often. Watching the kids play/fight/interact with cousins-k I could have done without the fighting.










Going on dates with my husband including: skiing, seeing a play, seeing HP and Voyage of the dawn treader, plus late night shopping dates










Holding these delicious babylicious babies






b














Watching my brother get married :)












Now we are back home and getting things back to normal. It's so great to be all together again.



Thanks Aunt Zan for this cute outfit

1 comment:

Diana said...

Fun times! I'm so glad you got to have your hubby home for Christmas this year! I can't imagine how hard that must have been while he was gone!