I love it that my kids make me smile and laugh every day. It's so fun to watch them learning new things.Today the sun was out so after church we went for a walk while everyone else was watching the superbowl. Jonas is getting better at riding his bike. He used to be too worried about falling, but now he's got more confidence (thanks to James who is better at getting Jonas to try new things), Savannah is also learning to use the potty, and attempting to do somersaults and cartwheels- which I haven't gotten a picture of that yet.
heart theme
Sunday, February 06, 2011
Rainy Days
We've had some cold rainy days here which I know is nothing to complain about compared with many others who are buried in snow. As a result we've been inside a lot. We've been trying to get Jonas to understand the concept of "entertaining himself" without electronic devices. So one of the things he has come up with that Savannah loves to join him in doing is playing with mom's spice bottles. He sets them up to have battles.The spiciest spices (cayenne pepper) are the leaders, but even they will fall if they don't "watch their back". I've also been baking bead sometimes successfully and sometimes not so much.



I love it that my kids make me smile and laugh every day. It's so fun to watch them learning new things.Today the sun was out so after church we went for a walk while everyone else was watching the superbowl. Jonas is getting better at riding his bike. He used to be too worried about falling, but now he's got more confidence (thanks to James who is better at getting Jonas to try new things), Savannah is also learning to use the potty, and attempting to do somersaults and cartwheels- which I haven't gotten a picture of that yet.




I love it that my kids make me smile and laugh every day. It's so fun to watch them learning new things.Today the sun was out so after church we went for a walk while everyone else was watching the superbowl. Jonas is getting better at riding his bike. He used to be too worried about falling, but now he's got more confidence (thanks to James who is better at getting Jonas to try new things), Savannah is also learning to use the potty, and attempting to do somersaults and cartwheels- which I haven't gotten a picture of that yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the spice battle. I'll bet he does that his whole life. I still have battles with numbers in my head because 1-5 were against 7-9 who were all trying to protect and capture #6. Strange but true, that is how I learned my times tables. For the record 7-9 are the bad guys... :)
Post a Comment