Due to a series of crazy events, we got to have Granny come stay with us for a few days which we all loved. We went on a hike and enjoyed the beach. And a big thanks to Granny for letting James and I get a way for a night. We all loved the visit. After Granny left Savannah asked where she was, we said "she had to go home" and Savannah said "she'll be back". We had a great easter weekend. We had a very quick easter egg hunt on Saturday morning, then I was off to drive the youth to the SC temple which is 3 hrs away. James stayed home with the kids and they had lots of fun decorating easter eggs and swimming in the backyard. On easter Sunday the primary kids sang in church and Savannah and I had fun watching James who is Jonas' primary teacher and Jonas go up to the stand. Jonas was really singing the song which is great for him. It made me so happy to see that. For easter dinner on Sunday we had ham with raisin sauce, deviled eggs, and sweet potatoes. I am feeling oh so blessed.
heart theme
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Easter Weekend
This Easter I was really taking some time to think about the significance of the holiday. As I felt the importance of the savior's resurrection I kept thinking about how I need to tell my children the things that I know and feel about the Savior even if they don't understand fully they can feel and recognize the truth. I'm grateful we have a chance to live again and be together. I can't think of my life without family.
Due to a series of crazy events, we got to have Granny come stay with us for a few days which we all loved. We went on a hike and enjoyed the beach. And a big thanks to Granny for letting James and I get a way for a night. We all loved the visit. After Granny left Savannah asked where she was, we said "she had to go home" and Savannah said "she'll be back". We had a great easter weekend. We had a very quick easter egg hunt on Saturday morning, then I was off to drive the youth to the SC temple which is 3 hrs away. James stayed home with the kids and they had lots of fun decorating easter eggs and swimming in the backyard. On easter Sunday the primary kids sang in church and Savannah and I had fun watching James who is Jonas' primary teacher and Jonas go up to the stand. Jonas was really singing the song which is great for him. It made me so happy to see that. For easter dinner on Sunday we had ham with raisin sauce, deviled eggs, and sweet potatoes. I am feeling oh so blessed.







Due to a series of crazy events, we got to have Granny come stay with us for a few days which we all loved. We went on a hike and enjoyed the beach. And a big thanks to Granny for letting James and I get a way for a night. We all loved the visit. After Granny left Savannah asked where she was, we said "she had to go home" and Savannah said "she'll be back". We had a great easter weekend. We had a very quick easter egg hunt on Saturday morning, then I was off to drive the youth to the SC temple which is 3 hrs away. James stayed home with the kids and they had lots of fun decorating easter eggs and swimming in the backyard. On easter Sunday the primary kids sang in church and Savannah and I had fun watching James who is Jonas' primary teacher and Jonas go up to the stand. Jonas was really singing the song which is great for him. It made me so happy to see that. For easter dinner on Sunday we had ham with raisin sauce, deviled eggs, and sweet potatoes. I am feeling oh so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a cute family!
Love, love, love Savannah's dress!
Post a Comment