heart theme

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Moving in




We celebrated the 4th and pioneer day with family that we love and don't get to see very often. Hopefully we'll be able to get together a little more often now. I didn't realize how fun it was going to be to just watch the cousins get old enough to play together and like each other but it is so fun for me. I love that.











Kids reactions to fireworks this year






We are very slowly getting settled in our new house. It took a while to get the second half of our belongings which happened to include our comfortable beds and couches. You can bet this large pregnant lady was happy to get those after a couple of weeks on an air mattress that started to not hold air towards the end. But we have already gotten out to enjoy our beautiful surroundings which we love seeing














1 comment:

Treadways said...

You have to take us to that rock place when we come visit. It's amazing! I loved seeing you guys.