heart theme

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thanksgiving and Birthdays


Our beautiful Thanksgiving spread. My favorite thankgiving foods that my mom makes are: her jello pretzel salad, yams, hoemmade cranberry sauce,and her stuffing.



This is the only picture I took of Dax's blessing day. I can't believe that's the only picture I took. At least it's a good one. And he was such a good baby during the blessing.





BIRTHDAYS





Jonas turned 6 this month. That is his baby picture in the blue chair. We took the kids to a fun bounce house place this year for their birthdays. A few things I want to remember about Jonas right now are: the way his hair bounces when he runs or does his karate or dance moves, how he is always asking what words mean, and how nice he is to his baby brother.









Our sometimes sweet little Savvy turned 3! She'll be headed to primary soon. She was a little shy at the bounce house place at first and would not get in one for a while, but she warmed up to it and eventually had a blast. Some things I want to remember about Savvy right now: Her cute little voice saying things like " are you kidding me?" and "I can't believe it" and "seriously!". She is really good at imitating all of us. Also I want to remember how she has learned how to play like a boy pretending to fight off bad guys and telling them that they can't have a sucker, how she comes out of her room in the morning when she wakes up and says mama and wants to sit on my lap.


















My little guy is becoming a little less fussy. Starting to coo and smile and basically melting everyone's heart in doing so. He smells sooo good most of the time. Can't get enough of this kid. Sometimes I just can't stop kissing his cheeks.





No comments: