I know it's late to be posting about 4th of July, but I've been having some serious blogging issues. Anyways, we enjoyed our town's 4th of July parade. We drove downtown to find a spot to watch the parade, and on our arrival our oldest told us that he didn't bring his shoes. Not the first time he's done that. Luckily we live in a small town and didn't have to walk very far and he didn't really need shoes to enjoy the parade.
Later that day we went to a park and randomly met a lady who has a bearded dragon for a pet. She let Jonas see it up close. He looked pretty nervous, as soon as she took it back he asked her "When does it strike?" She said " no it doesn't do that" I guess that's what he thought it was going to do the whole time he was holding it.
Later that night we drove to a park where fireworks were permitted to light some. The air smelled like rain and there was a very nice breeze blowing to give us a break from the heat. It was fun to watch the fireworks going off and think about how awesome our nation is and how lucky we are to live here, where we have so many opportunities, religious freedoms, and the right to own a bearded dragon if we so desire.
1 comment:
Welcome back! I know your blog is giving you trouble but I MISSED YOU! Thanks for making the effort - even though I know you want to kick your computer out the window.
I can't believe how big Dax looks. Love that Jonas left his shoes, Carter occasionally does that to me too. GRRRRR. Love ya!
Post a Comment