I know I'm biased, but isn't this the cutest little karate dude you have ever seen?

1st day of 1st grade.
My little bubba chubba is growing up. I get my exercise at church on Sunday taking him in and out of meetings for screaming and running after him as he race crawls down the aisle and hall.

My friend was signing her daughter up for dance and talked me into signing Savvy up. She LOVES to dance and I have fun dressing her up in her little dance outfit.


We had to say goodbye to some cousins. We don't get to see them as much as we want to anyways and now it will be longer in between visits, but at least they are moving to the south so we're fixin on a visit sometime.

1 comment:
Love it. Ty said, "Whoa! They look so grown up!"
Post a Comment