heart theme

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Girls Weekend and Spring Break


Ok this happened a while ago when my friend Kristin was still pregnant and now she has her gorgeous baby girl but, here is a pic from when I got to hang out with my old roommates from Utah State. As you can clearly see and in the words of Maggie "we still stylin and profilin" , oh yes can't tell you how much I love these lovely ladies and how happy it made me to see them again and even though it's been years, it felt like old times to get together and stay up late talking and laughing. Time went by waay too fast. 




 So Savvy found my camera on the counter and I told her she could take some pictures. I deleted most of the pictures of random household objects and some of me washing the dishes in my pjs with no makeup on, but here is her self portrait and some of her snapshots of the stuffed animals and dolls she dressed up in her jewelry and posed for their photo shoot

 I took the kids to a bowling alley with one of my friends and her kids during  spring break. The kids really wanted to be independent and bowl by themselves even though they really needed some help. Savannah could barely lift the ball and it was kind of iffy most of the time weather or not the ball was going to make it to the pins, but they had a great time and that's what matters.



 Unfortunately Dax did not get to do a lot of what he was wanting to do  which was walk down the lane and explore the whole bowling alley on his own, so he ended up not having as much fun as the rest of the kids.

here is Savannah in a cute dirndl given to her by her Aunt Di. Thanks Di she loves it!

getting ready for Easter!







We are soo loving the warmer weather lately before the heat gets to us. We got to enjoy a free outdoor concert at one of the parks here and I took some pictures of the family having fun at the park



No comments: