heart theme

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Goofy

This kid has a couple of obsessions. One of them is our goofy DVD. He walks around saying googy googy googy all morning until it is turned on. If it is not turned on, he takes care of that himself by pushing all of the buttons on the remote until it comes on. I am a fan of the classic disney cartoons but I am getting to that point where I just don't know how much more I can take. Watching so much goofy has also made Savannah curious as to weather Goofy is in fact a dog or a person. One day when she was supposed to be saying the blessing prayer on the food, she prayed to know if goofy is a dog or a person in stead of mentioning the food.

Red rock hike with papa
we still have mr caterpiller


gotta love the mohawk tub pictures





she has ditched her training wheels and is so proud





Jonas performing at his school"s dance festival
self portrait

another self portrait by Dax

No comments: