


It was great to go home for the holidays this year. Jonas had a great time following his cousins around. He was even bordering on friendly with Aunts and Uncles and of course had no problems warming up to both sets of Grandparents. Instead of being super clingy, he didn't really want a lot to do with us because there was always so much going on at both houses. He's been asking for people, namely Preston, Wesley, Granny, and Aunt Mo. He enjoyed his airplane rides and wants to do that again very soon. He is still trying to catch up on his sleep though and we are certainly paying for that. He's been either extremely mad or extremely happy. Maybe that's just cause he's two.
5 comments:
I like the little tear in the last pic on his cheek... :) I still can't get over how much Jonas has grown in the what, 7 months?, that we've seen him. Miss you guys--happy new year!
Glad to hear you guys had a fun trip! Ours was fun, very busy and went quickly. Are you still interested in getting the boys together to go to that inflatable jumpy place? Caleb seems to have an excess of energy as of late as well and maybe that'd help them burn some of it off??? Talk to you soon!
Jonas is getting so big! We've been thinking about you guys lately. The neighborhood has changed drastically, poor Kim. Anyway, we will never forgot "Brighamanunja!" That's great that Jonas isn't so clingy, Elliott will be happy to hear that!
Trisha
Love the giant monkey! Did that come home with you?
Yes, Kim the giant monkey did come home with us but he was very squishy so he packed pretty well. I'm excited to see your pics from Spain
Trisha, good to hear from you! I would love to see some pics of you guys on a blog. Do you have one? I would love to see how much Lilly has changed now.
Laura, of course we want to go to the bounce house. I'll give you a call. Your Christmas pictures were great!
Post a Comment