Tagged!
ABC Tag
A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Mom, Dad, James, & Jonas, and all sisters and girlfriends
C - Cake or Pie: pie (I am seriously addicted to pumpkin pie, but I also love lemon meringue and cherry)
D - Day of Choice: Friday
E - Essential Item: hand sanitizer, ear plugs, book light, sandals
F - Favorite Color(s): Red
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears especially the cinnamon flavored chocolate covered type
H - Hometown: Sandy Utah
I - Indulgence(s):good night sleep, peanut butter twix, girly movies
J - January or July:- July, I'm usually on vacation then and I HATE being cold
K - Kids: 1 and 1/3
L - Life is incomplete without: Family, Friends, and Good Food
M - Marriage Date: May 10th 2003
N - Number of Siblings: 3 Brothers
O - Oranges or Apples: Pink Lady Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: claustrophobia, Jonas getting hurt or sick, sometimes dogophobia
Q - Quote: Bloom where you are planted
R- Ring size: ?
S - Season: Fall
T- Tag 3 Friends: Mel, Jessica, and Laura
U - Unknown fact about me: I'm scared of diving
V - Very favorite stores: Trader Joes and Whole Foods, Jamba Juice, Shade Clothing
W - Worst Habit: I'm very clumsy and constantly run into things
X-ray or Ultrasound: Baby Ultrasounds
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): snack foods like popcorn and dried fruit, granola, for meals a couple of my favorites are tacos, and potstickers
Z- Zodiac: Taurus
6 comments:
Sounds like you had fun on your trip. Congratulations on being pregnant. That's so exciting! When are you coming out to Utah this summer? Can't wait to see you!
Love it! You're awesome Amber! Any cravings?
Congrats on being 1/3 of the way done! Have you been sick? I find out this week what will be the "flavor" of our 4th! Crazy isn't it,, but then again, I'm totally done after this.
Congrats on the baby! I saw your mom and dad last week, I totally miss your family. Also, I LOVE the pink lady apples.
Fun to read these!!! And yeah, Pink Lady apples are truly the best. :)
wait, did you announce that your preggers and I just missed it?!? congrats, that's awesome! I need more details, please.
Post a Comment