James had another graduation. This time from his military dental residency program. During the ceremony, they talked a lot about how strenuous the program is etc. They even gave all of the spouses of the residents some flowers, a plaque and a pin that says professional pride to say thank you for supporting our spouses through this challenging year. Although it did have it's challenges, coming straight from dental school made it seem quite relaxed. But I appreciated the flowers and other stuff anyways. This graduation picture is us standing with the general dentist of the army. I don't know his official title, but he was very nice. Also, miraculously enough, although I had come prepared to have a major battle with Jonas during the ceremony, he decided to be good for the whole thing. As soon as it ended he ran around like a crazy person but that was okay. The other pictures are of us in GA. We went to Tybee Island beach and spent just a little time in downtown Savannah.We also were lucky enough to go to a boys to men and montgomery gentry concert on the Fourth of July. Jonas loves these sunglasses that we gave him. He also loves the candy machines. He thinks that the machines actually make the candy and every time he passes one, he stops and checks it for change. I don't know how he learned that. Other than those fun things we're just lookin for houses and trying to stay cool.
heart theme
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Graduation
James had another graduation. This time from his military dental residency program. During the ceremony, they talked a lot about how strenuous the program is etc. They even gave all of the spouses of the residents some flowers, a plaque and a pin that says professional pride to say thank you for supporting our spouses through this challenging year. Although it did have it's challenges, coming straight from dental school made it seem quite relaxed. But I appreciated the flowers and other stuff anyways. This graduation picture is us standing with the general dentist of the army. I don't know his official title, but he was very nice. Also, miraculously enough, although I had come prepared to have a major battle with Jonas during the ceremony, he decided to be good for the whole thing. As soon as it ended he ran around like a crazy person but that was okay. The other pictures are of us in GA. We went to Tybee Island beach and spent just a little time in downtown Savannah.We also were lucky enough to go to a boys to men and montgomery gentry concert on the Fourth of July. Jonas loves these sunglasses that we gave him. He also loves the candy machines. He thinks that the machines actually make the candy and every time he passes one, he stops and checks it for change. I don't know how he learned that. Other than those fun things we're just lookin for houses and trying to stay cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
If I had to guess, I'd say Jonas learned to look for change in the candy machines from James! Wow, alot has changed for you guys in the last few weeks. Good luck finding a house in GA!
Amber, I hope you guys find a nice place to live there in Georgia. Congratulations to James on the graduation. Miss you guys and have fun in Utah.
-Seth
Congrats James. That rocks. Good luck in GA you two!
Just keep Jonas away from the wishing well fountains! That temptation might be too much for him! (It was for James)
xoxo
SV
Congrats! Hope you find a house soon!
Congrats to James. Jonas is getting so big. I hope we can come see you. Greg and I are dying to go to there. I hope your new place has extra rooms :)
Amber, This is Sarah (Fletcher) Jones. I linked to your blog through Laura's. Congrats on your pregnancy. Congrats on your husband finishing dental residency as well. Exciting! Your son is adorable as well. I love to check out everyone's blogs and see where life has taken them. Good luck in Georgia (I think that is where you are moving to). -Sarah
Post a Comment