So we are in the middle of moving right now. Which has been a lot less stressful this time around because the army is moving us. We basically just had to sit there on our bums and watch them while they boxed up all our stuff. Then Jonas came back from the baby sitters and we then we had to chase after him and make sure he didn't get in the way. The next day they came to move everything into a truck. Very entertaining for Jonas. So I don't have a lot of pics right now becuase half the time I don't know which pile of what's it contains my camera.
Anyways, the exciting news is that we had our ultrasound and it looks like we are most likely having a girl! We need more girls in the Atkinson family so we're very excited.
Also we did find a house in GA. We really like it and I'm very excited about having a fenced in backyard complete with deck, patio, some grass and also very important, some shade. I realized since having kids that having an outdoor place to play is very valuable. Especially where we are moving cause there are very few playgrounds in fact, besides post we didn't see a single one and they don't believe in sidewalks there soooo yes backyard is very important. We'll be there for 3 yrs and very far from home so if anyone wants to visit please come.
9 comments:
Hey Scarlett!
How exciting to be moving again. LOL! We will be in Savannah on Sept. 20-21, so maybe we could hook up and go to dinner on Sat. and then go to church with you guys on Sunday. I hope it works out, because that would be so cool to see you guys.
Love ya,
Mel
HOORAY for GIRLS!!! You will love it! All the cute dresses, bows & jewelry!
Moving...yuck! Backyard with shade...score! It would be fun to come visit...someday!
Congratulations on the new home and having a girl! That's so exciting! I can't wait to see you out here in a couple of weeks. I'm dying to take a trip somewhere. I looked up your town online and it looks like a fun place to visit. I might just have to use some sky miles that are burning a whole in my pocket. :)
Wow, what a busy time! I'm glad your move is stress-free and that you found a house with a backyard! Are you buying or renting? Also, most inportant... congrats on the most likely girl!! I hope it really is, that will be so fun. I wish we could come visit you.
I am so excited for you to have a girl. We need more girls. I just hope that we can live close enough one day for our girls to hang out :)
Amber, it was so nice to see you guys at the book club picnic. Your little boy is adorable. Good luck with the move and baby!!!
I tagged you! Go to my blog for instructions!
Yay, more friends on the east coast--though you may wish to take back your offer of visits from friends, 'cause we'll actually come down... Email me your new address some time--I have an uncle in Duluth, so we intend to come down in the next year of so and would love to stop by and say hi! Congrats on the baby girl--you know how happy that makes me!!! :)
Congrats Amber! Georgia, eh? Sounds like fun. You should name your girl Georgia!
Post a Comment