Here goes:
Four movies I'd watch more than once:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Anne of Green Gables
3. Karate Kid
4. What about Bob
Jobs I've had:
1. My first job was at Home Town Buffet, I worked in the back making the salads n stuff
2. I worked in the playroom of Brunswick Bowling Lanes
3. temp at Bear River Mutual Insurance Company
4. Cashier at Lee's Marketplace in Logan
5. Reading Tutor at an Elementary School near Logan Ut
6. SLP at Odd Fellows and Rebecca Nursing home in Jackson MI
7. SLP in Advanced Therapy Solutions in Clarksville TN
Places I've Lived:
Kearns Utah
Sandy Utah
Ephraim Utah
Cedar City Utah
Hungary
Logan, Utah
Ann Arbor Michigan
Clarksville TN
GA
Places I've been to/ visited:
Goblin Valley Utah
Las Vegas
Mesa Arizona
St George Utah
Puerto Penasco Mexico
California Sacramento area
New York City
Niagara Falls Cananda
Holland Michigan for the Tulip Festival
Nauvoo and Carthage, Illinois
Atlanta, Georgia
Favorite Foods
1. Fondue- both the cheese and chocolate versions
2. pot stickers
3. tacos
Places I'd like to visit:
1. Tokyo
2. Prince Edward Island, Canada
3. a Carribean Cruise
4. The Philippines
5. London
6. Budapest Hungary
7. Paris France
8. Jerusalem
9. Hawaii
Things I'm looking forward to: this list is not really in order of importance
Going to the beach tomorrow
Seeing my baby
Getting my replacement Drivers License
Getting curtains for my house
Having my not pregnant or just recovering from pregnancy body back
6 comments:
Wow, you sure do get tagged a lot! It was fun reading anyway, why did we not ever watch Anne of Green Gables together?
Tons of tags! YIKES!
Anyway, James might be interested in this....
http://tylerjeffrey.blogspot.com/
It's Matt Ormsby's blog.
xoxo
hi, I found your blog.:) cindy
Are you guys settled? Give me a call when u get a chance since I don't have any of your new info yet. Hope all is well! We miss you guys!!!!
Well we found you. So fun to peek in on your life. I hope all is well in Georgia and you're getting settled in. I bet it feels so nice to put down some roots, even if you're so far away. It was fun to catch up with you while you were here. Take care.
Love
Chris and Courtney
Amber,
So exciting that you are having a girl!
How is GA? Enjoy the not so stressful dental life.. it goes so fast..
We miss you
Michelle
Post a Comment