We've had a few more chances to spend some time in Savannah and at the beach. We visited a really beautiful park in the downtown area. The last picture is one that I don't really like but I posted it anyways cause it's funny. We were at the beach and it looks like I spilled something green on my pregnant belly but it's actually a green butterfly that just decided to rest on my belly for a while.
Jonas is doing well with learning to use the potty. We (mostly me) are so ready for a break from diapers. He actually thinks porta pottys are fun and says "look mom, we're in a tent!" I'm trying to train him not to touch anything in public restrooms. He also got his Halloween costume already and loves to turn in to his hero Darth Vadar. He told us that sometimes Darth Vadar has to take his mask off to eat tacos and stuff like that.
James is enjoying his job and new position better than the last one. He is involved in more army activities now that he's attached to a brigade although lucky for him he and his assistant did get to avoid going through the gas chamber the other day. He gets to put that off until later, lucky guy.
6 comments:
I love Jonas as Darth Vader! You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!
Oh my goodness me! I love that Darth Vader has to take off his mask to eat tacos! That cracks me right up!
You are super cute. How exciting!
Hey Amber, I'm so jealous. As a planning student I'm dying to see Savannah and Charleston, two true Colonial American gems that were not ravaged by our urban redevelopment projects. You'll have to go to Bull Street sometime, it topped the APA's best streets in America list.
Oh these are so great! You guys look like you're having fun and you look so cute, Amber! You're all baby!
It looks gorgeous there and Seth and I would love to come see you guys some day.
Congrats on the potty training. I trained Eli not to touch anything in public restrooms too, but now I have him so paranoid about everything sometimes he freaks out about going to the store "because of the germs there." He almost begs to use my anti-bacterial hand gel anytime we go anywhere public. Poor kid is gonna need therapy.
Amber,
I was so bummed to miss you guys in Savannah. It was totally my own fault because I waited too long to try and contact you to meet up with you. I tried calling your parents but I don't think they were home. I wrote an email on you FB but figured you didn't get it in time.
We went to that same park with the waterfall, it was a nice park. How about those homes too. We want to go back.
Anyway, I'm totally sad we missed you.
You know, that's why Darth Vader has such a hard time breathing. Fire sauce on the tacos. Plus he's lactose intolerant.
James good for you on avoiding the gas chamber, that was absolutely the worst part of Basic Training and something I still have nightmares about.
Post a Comment