heart theme

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged again

8 things....

8 things I am passionate about...
1. my faith
2. my husband
3. my kids
4. jogging
5. cooking/baking
6. scrapbooking
7. blogging
8. chocolate

8 words or phrases I use often...
1. i'm hungry
2. oh child
3. I love you
4. anyways
5. you best check yourself before you wreck yourself
6. Jonas.....it's sooo early... go back to bed please please please
7. you're working my last nerve
8. I get made fun of sometimes for leaving my sentences off with the word but

8 things I have learned from my past...
1. don't feel sorry for yourself too much
2. you can't worry about others opinions of you
3. many material things seem like needs but really aren't
4. be optimistic
5. be prepared
6. prayer works
7. family is the most important priority in life
8. don't dwell on the past

8 places I would love to go see or visit...
1. Tokyo
2. Disney World
3. Hawaii
4. London
5. Hungary
6. Tropical Cruise
7. Prince Edward Island
8. Austria

8 things I currently need or want...
1. a date with my husband
2. a new bed for Jonas
3. a nanny
4. more sleep
5. more exercise
6. a new camera
7. a video camera
8. decorations for my kids rooms


8 people I tag...
1. Angie
2. Melinda
3. Sarah
4. Laura
5. Diantha
6. Suzanne
7. Kristin
8. Ann Marie

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Amber! Want to meet at the McDonald's Playplace for lunch? :) Or better yet your mom said we could get lunch at the mall. :)
Wishin you were here and we lived closer. :(

Amber said...

Ha Ha! I wish we could meet at McDonald's playplace for lunch. Maybe when I come home next. I'll ask my mom first.