


Jonas, like all kids his age makes his parents laugh every day. The other day we were sitting at the table for breakfast and talking about the birds we were seeing out our window. Jonas is learning some bird names and when I called a bird a cheeky little beggar which is a phrase from the movie secret garden , Jonas got upset. "no mom it's called a sparrow" so I called the bird a cheeky beggar again just for fun and he got even more upset. "NO! It's not a cheeky boogar!! It's called a sparrow!!!"
Then later on that day he was going to the bathroom and heard me talking about Savannah's new outfit from Aunt Funi and Uncle Paul. He leaned way over and said, "Is it cute mom?" (He's heard me calling a lot of her outfits cute.) His new favorite pastime is digging holes in our backyard.
Savannah is growing way too fast. She's already starting to fit into her 3 month size clothes and she is starting to smile and coo in the most heartmelting way that all babies do. It's been lots of fun. Her favorite things: seeing her momma after a nap, listening to her papa and Jonas sing, and watching her mobile.
I also have to say, Happy Birthday Mom! I figured that you'd probably be reading this on your birthday or close to it. We love ya!
1 comment:
Savannah is looking less like a newborn, she's super cute.
Post a Comment