So James decided to display the only facial hair allowed in the army. The stache. apparently the mustache is making a comeback right now. I don't know why. Luckily his mustache is gone now but the picture is always good for a few laughs. James said that he wanted to wear a small mustache to show how dumb the army regulations on facial hair are.
This last weekend we took a trip to Jacksonville Florida. All of the road signs there abbreviated Jacksonville to Jax. It was cold even in Florida this last weekend but we still managed to have fun.
The last pictures are of pretty Savannah in her Sunday dress. My friend lent me some beautiful baby dresses that we are having fun with. I'm glad this one didn't get thrown up on like last week's dress did.
4 comments:
Heil Hitler! Aw, Savannah is SO pretty and it's not just the dresses...
Amber, you look great!
James is crackin us up! Sorry to hear FL was cold. You should've come visit here....we hit a record high last week at 70 degrees (but now it's snowing again...boo!) And I'd love to hold your sweet little Savannah! I'll keep wishing that you'll show up on our doorstep to visit one day.
You guys even looked cold in those pics on the beach. Glad to hear that you had fun and that James' stache is gone. Did I hear you say they are making a come back? Yikes...hopefully Drew doesn't read that somewhere! And Savannah looks adorable. Love the pics with both her and Jonas!
Post a Comment