heart theme

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

new hobby





2 Months old




I've been meaning to put a picture of our dresser on here. The reason being that we found it in one of the many antique stores in Savannah before Savannah was born for her room. We got it for a great price considering that it's solid wood, but it looked old and beat up. James and I (ok mostly James) spent time together in the evenings refinishing it. We both love the way it turned out and only wish that we had taken a before picture. We're thinking of making refinishing a new hobby.

2 comments:

Ken and Amy said...

you'll have to give me some tips...I want to refinish the top of my kitchen table this summer and I have never done it before.

Mamu Lou said...

Nicely done- you want to come refinish some furniture in Nashville this summer? No?