heart theme

Monday, March 09, 2009

Cute Kids






We have been busy busy lately. We finally found some friends in our neighborhood for Jonas. They have a boy who is just older than him and also a son who is younger. We had a fun playdate with them. Usually I have to worry about Jonas being a bully towards younger kids but this time the younger boy hurt Jonas. I'm hoping that something clicked. Today we were at a play place and Jonas was actually giving hugs to a younger child. Maybe he's becoming more gentle??? We can only hope.

Savannah is starting to like books, loves to watch Jonas, and she is also starting to jabber....sometimes quite loudly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love other little "friends". It makes it so nice to have them play with somebody their own age and not have to entertain them all the time.

Savannah looks so cute in pink and brown.

Vanisi Family said...

Old Navy is having a sale on the CUTEST dresses! It's very hard for me to walk away from them empty handed. I wish we lived closer so I could spoil her rotten!

Mamu Lou said...

That pic of Jonas is adorable! Glad to hear you guys are making friends!