heart theme

Thursday, June 18, 2009




We went camping in the middle of a Georgia Summer! We are certifiably insane. It was James' idea of course. Luckily there was a lake next to our campsite and we would walk down there and suddenly it would be a lot more breezy and it felt pretty good. There were all of these little crabs running around the boat ramp so Jonas had lots of fun chasing those.



this is where Savannah hangs out. She is not quite crawling on hands and knees yet but she can still scoot around really well.



Jonas came up to me with a ball in his shirt so I asked him if he was having a baby. He looked at his stomach and said, " oh this? This is just my brain. "




After it rains here we get tons of tiny frogs jumping around our driveway. Jonas likes to collect them in his wheelbarrow.


Savannah's fake laugh

Jonas' new fav quote "laugh it up fuzzball"

4 comments:

Angie said...

I'm dying to go camping!! It looks like fun. Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how big Savannah is getting. Finding frogs is such a little boy thing to do. Eww!!

Treadways said...

I love the belly brain. Savanna is getting SO big! I hope you got a little sleep camping - and much more when you got home.

Will you post a clip of Jonas doing his "Wa wa wa" laugh? I was telling the kids about it and Tyler laughed pretty hard.

Amber said...

Yes, we'll post that very soon.

Vanisi Family said...

Gosh I miss you guys! I can't believe how big the kids are getting!

Belly Brain, ha! I love it!