Okay I know I look like a huge dork in that helmet but I had to post this picture because this is a very very rare occasion. James and I went on a date... with no kids... just us. We traveled on the back roads of Hinesville via motor scooter to go see Transformers. It was awesome!
For the 4th of July we traveled to Flaglar Beach Florida to be with James' aunt and uncle and their 9 kids with spouses and their 18 grandchildren. They had rented a beach house and invited us to join them so we went for a couple of days.
Jonas discovered some baby kittens in our backyard one morning. He scared the mother cat off and then had hours of fun watching and petting the kittens. He kept trying to feed them small sticks. Then the mother came back and moved each kitten one by one to a new and more safe location.
Here are some pictures of some of Savannah's new skills (sitting up and crawling). I call her my crazy baby cause I just can't keep a hold of that girl anymore. When she's really sleepy she'll lay on my shoulder and go to sleep otherwise she is on the move.
For Tyler
6 comments:
W/Jonas as an example & James as a template, what else could you expect from a Savannah?... ;) Love the cycle picture. Is that one of the transformers? ;)
Sure is!
Come now Amber. You couldn't look like a dork if you tried!! Yay for date night. Your kiddos are absolutely adorable!
Amber! You seriously know my cousins better than I do! (At least that family...)
How stinking awesome! Wish we were there!
Much Love
Suzanne
Tyler loves the clip. He's watched it over and over. I can't wait until they can play together! I'm glad you updated your blog. I told James to pass a message to you to catch us up on what was going on and he said, "NO! She can only do it when the kids are in bed and that's my time!" What a baby :] Love you guys!
I love that you guys got out on a date in such a cool way!! How is it possible that Savannah is that old already and I've never seen her in person :( We need to remedy that although, who knows when it will happen now! I hope all is well, you guys all look great!!!
Post a Comment