heart theme

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Hi Amber,

We loved getting your Christmas card. Wow, James is deployed!!?? I can't believe it. How long will he be gone? I guess you probably always knew it was a possibility. Tell him we say hi and wish you both the best. Your kids are adorable.

Dan and Courtney

Ken and Amy said...

Amber.....ditto to what Courtney said! I had no idea that James is gone. I went to call you today but when I dialed the phone number that I have for you some random guy answered...so apparently I have the wrong number. Will you please email me your number? I'd love to chat. My heart goes out to you.

Vanisi Family said...

Super cute picts! I love seeing the kids so happy!! Talk to you soon.
xoxo

Treadways said...

Did I mention how darn cute your kids are? Gaaa I can't wait till you are all closer!