heart theme

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Valentine

With everyone getting hammered, we've had our share of cold, rainy, yucky days here too. Last night we even had some snow which was gone by morning.



So we've been stuck inside a lot. Which made this surprise even better. Late in the afternoon yesterday we heard our doorbell ring and opened the door to find my lovely Korean neighbor Kim. She had brought us these delicious gyoza dumplings to enjoy. It was soo nice to have something yummy for dinner that I did not have to make. Jonas loved them too. Savannah not so much.




And this is a funny picture of my kids with big marshmellows stuck in their mouths






Lately it's been fun to see Savannah's girly side come out. She brings me cute shoes that she wants to wear, puts on necklaces, wants to comb her hair, feeds her baby doll and carries it around the house.


This picture was courtesy of Jonas



In honor of Valentines Day and because I am missing James so much, here are 10 random reasons why I LOVE this guy-



1- He buys me flowers


2- He always keeps his sense of humor and can make me laugh through difficult situations- including childbirth

3-He once gave up a first class seat to sit next to me in coach

4-He always compliments me and tells me that he loves me every day

5-He has dark hair- (I really like his dark hair)

6-He once bought me these nifty valentine monkey socks


7-On our first Valentines Day together as married people he set up a scavenger hunt for me in the mall where I was working at the time. At every store I went to there was a prepurchased item waiting for me-stuff I liked and some surprises. It was very sweet- (also at every store I went into I had to ask them if they had anything for "red hot" -Yeah he likes to make me blush too

8-He helps me to calm down and laugh at myself when I start hyperventilating about my 50 page to do list

9-He will eat whatever I cook no matter what and believe me there have been some less than appetizing meals at times

10- He is an amazingly wonderful Dad

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love your cute list about James. I'm so glad we both found such good guys. I've been thinking about you lately wondering how you are doing. Miss you!