heart theme

Monday, May 17, 2010

Having Fun

Just had to snap some pictures one day when I found Sav on the table playing with playdough and frogs on my kitchen counter








Jonas got a buzz for the summer, and afterwards the kids wanted to ride the little coin operated merry go round. I was worried that Savannah might fall off, but she held on tight and said "wheeeee"






She likes to make a little barricade for herself with the kitchen stools.


Jonas likes to make weird lookin faces




We also had a recent trip to the beach where the kids got tan and mommy was turned into a tomato.








Jonas and the jellyfish



Savannah in her element - ouside with plenty of mud and water

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Looks like so much fun. I want to go back. The kids are growing like weeds. Can't wait to see you in another month +