This has been a crazy week. I'm finally getting a chance to get a little caught up today and have a moment to myself as Savannah is taking a nap and Jonas is outside playing with his poor frog who has been through a lot today.
We have a ton of itty bitty frogs that hop all around outside right now. And a few big ones too but those are much harder to catch. We especially see them when it rains. Jonas went out in the rain and collected a handful of frogs the other day. He put them in his wheel barrow and asked them if everyone was having a good time.
Last Sunday I had a birthday. James spoiled me with gifts from afar. I was missing him a lot. I made an angel food cake with strawberry puree on top. Angel food is the most delicious cake ever but not the store bought kind. Has to be homemade.
So glad May is finally here. Hope all you peeps in Utah stop getting snow asap. It's time for spring.
5 comments:
I hope you had a nice birthday. You made me want some homemade angel food cake. I don't think I have had any since my great grandmother was alive. That was probably like twenty years ago. I'm deprived.haha
I submit the frogs WERE having a good time. That kid kills me. HBDTY - belated. Next year hopefully we'll get to have a huge party for you! XOXO
Hahaha! I love that Jonas was collecting frogs in a wheelbarrow during a rain storm! That's totally hilarious.
I second Di's motion for a huge birthday party next year. You deserve it lady!!
Ha!! I love Jonas! He says the funniest things. What a cutie. I'm glad you made yourself a cake... it sounds good.
I'll totally second your angel food cake comments. Yup, it doesn't get much better than that. I thought about making one for myself this year for Mother's Day but I've got my glucose test first thing tomorrow morning. So, I think we'll have to make one when you come out!
Post a Comment