My little buddy in the kitchen, he is at that stage where he just loves to open up cupboards and drawers and pull things out.
These boys....not sure my sanity will survive being their mom, however can't imagine my life without them and I love them so much. I just wish they came with some sort of instruction manual
selfies
![]() |
| making a cozy bed out of the laundry basket |
![]() |
| pretending to be puppies |
Sooo, we've started potty training this kid and haven't made much progress yet. I would love to move to the stage where he has a desire to wear big boy unders the right way
![]() |
| Sav's new favorite food is chips and guacamole |
Easter egg hunt pics. I like how Jonas decided to have on both pj pants and
shorts
![]() | |||||||||||
| chocolate rice yumm |


















1 comment:
I miss you guys! Parenthood is hard, I agree. I am always getting pushed to my limit. I'm glad you shared that quote from class, I agree. I'm grateful to hear that perspective.
Post a Comment