heart theme

Monday, November 03, 2014

New House and Halloween

It's been sooo long since I've posted partly because of a computer that is nearly dead with 4 missing key buttons taken off by chubby little fingers. Fast forward 5 months, we have moved into our new home across town. My favorite part, the backyard The kids love to be out there. Jonas started 3rd grade and loves his teacher Savannah started kindergarten and is doing great, Dax keeps us laughing or wanting  to pull our hair out alternately, and little Luke is walking now. He tries to keep up with the big kids.







Luke turned 1 yr old! 5 months ago...yay!


cousin Eli came for a visit over the summer

chillin out back in the summer 
1st day of school


my little bubba

enjoying fall

Dax turned 3 in Oct and got a big wheel

hulahooping at the dance festival


a bleeding skeleton and tiger lily for Halloween





a beautiful surprise



1 comment:

Yoga Britta said...

I miss you guys so much, I love all of these pictures!