
So I think Jessica tagged me on her blog. Unless she was meaning a different Amber. But seeing as I'm her sister in law I'm probably the most important Amber in her life right Jess? Anyways, I guess I'll try to think of 6 facts about myself to write I'm not sure if they're interesting but for now it's the best I could do.
1-I won first place in the science fair in junior high 7th or 8th grade. I can't remember which one. I know it's a shocker and I did have help from my dad for the great project idea. Thanks Dad.
2- Also in Junior High my mom talked me into getting what is now a very infamous (at least in my mind)haircut. Shorter on one side, longer on the other. I try not to think about what I looked like back then.
3-I turned into a brace face very early in life. It was during third grade complete with head gear which thankfully I didn't have to wear to school but only as soon as I got home from school. My braces stayed on for 4.5 looooong years. But at least I got them off at about the time a lot of kids were getting them on.
4-Like Jess I hate the feel of newspaper and other certain things too like my wooden cutting board that doesn't have any kinds of shiny finish on it, or chalk, or receipt paper.
5-I love all things Jane Austen. I just never get sick of her stories or watching the movies adapted from them.
6-I've got some pretty good puke stories and I'm only putting this one in for Jess cause she was with me at the time. I actually puked on public transportation. If you ever feel sick while riding a bus. It's really worth it to stop the bus get off and puke outside. The bus driver will thank you.
Okay this is getting embarrassing. I'm glad that I'm done thinking of things now.
I'll tag Amy ,Diantha, and Laura. You're it. 6 facts about yourself.
I coudn't not post a picture of Jonas. Here he is in his new PJs from children's place.
4 comments:
You are the most important Amber in my life and not just because you are the only Amber I know :) I hate touching receipts and chalk too. I have to tell Greg that you are just like me, he thinks I'm the only weirdo.
As for the puking incident, I love remembering it. Mostly because you threw up after eating 5 thousand pounds of junk food and going up and down the Church Office elevator all day long. What a fun day. I still can't believe I married your brother. WEIRD!!!
And, Jonas' new pj's are adorable.
The elevator ha ha ha. That was such a fun day until the end of the day. I can't believe you married my brother either. Who would have ever guessed that way back in junior high days.
Fun facts Amber. Things I never knew, and yeah, I'm with you on the Jane Austen thing. Totally obsessed. But unlike you and Jess, I can handle touching receipts and chalk and other stuff. Heck, I can even scratch my nails down a chalkboard without flinching (but that took a lot of practice and one day, I just had a lot of time on my hands). You and Jess are too funny. Thanks for sharing!
I think it's a good thing that I didn't know him well because I don't think I would've married him.LOL. Mel, I can't believe you can scratch a chalkboard....I get the chills just thinking about it.
Post a Comment