heart theme

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Costume Pics






We had a pretty fun night at the Ward Halloween Party. They held the party at the church owned farm complete with a haunted barn. Jonas didn't want anything to do with his costume so it was quite an effort to get it on him. James put his costume together two minutes before the party. I thought it was genius. For those of you who are not aware, James holds in his heart a long cherished desire to be a breakdancer.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

These are so cute Amber! What fun costumes! I don't think our ward even did a Halloween party (if they did, we didn't hear about it) but that sounds like you had fun. You guys did an awesome job on your costumes and Jonas looks so cute!

Mamu Lou said...

You guys are too cute. I'm actually really impressed with your costume Am- you look really great!! I'm glad to hear that you had some trouble getting your toddler to tolerate his costume as well- Caleb was NOT a fan of his!

Courtney said...

You're the best witch I've seen Amber, especially with the raging fire behind you!