heart theme

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween pics






We went to our ward's trunk or treat. It was pretty fun. Jonas was really overwhelmed at first. He was also very scared of this kid's alien costume. He tried to say hi to the alien and when the alien didn't respond to him, he got very worried. After a while he was running around with all the other kids and having a great time. I was too busy talking to ward members to pull out my camera while we were there so I took some quick snapshots of Jonas and all his loot when we got home. The other picture is James and Jonas enjoying our new rocking chairs. We found a great deal on them at the neighborhood yard sale.

2 comments:

Vanisi Family said...

So cute! I wish we were closer!!

Anonymous said...

I like the rocking chairs, what a great find.