

Jonas' baby blanketI just want to show off my mom's awsome talents. She made these quilts for my babies. The first two are for the new baby and the blue and yellow one was made for Jonas. They are so much more cute than anything I could buy in the store. I wish I had some of her talent for sewing instead of being literally sewing impaired but I'm so glad that she is willing to do this for me. Thanks Mom!!
9 comments:
I love the rag quilts I totally want to want to make one!!
So cute.
I do love the blankets. Also I found a movie that belongs to you that I think we stole by default. Lt. Robison...(I don't know how to spell the rest)??? Is that yours. Anywho I need your new address so I can mail it to the you. By the way jonas is SO big. Wow (and sad for us who get fat when we are prego you are not :0)
Thanks Am, they are made with lots of love for you and your babies! Wish I could do more! love, Mom
Those are such cute blankets! I love them. I am also sewing impaired. I think I really just hate sewing so I don't put much effort into it. I want to like it... I just don't. I love your mom! I saw her at the ward Halloween party.
I love your mom's blankets! They are always so beautiful. I especially like the one in the second picture, it's gorgeous. Aren't moms great?
Your mom IS talented. I have a baby blanket from her with sheep on it. SO cute! I don't let Hannah touch it yet. I am hoping she grows out of being gooey sometime aroung 8...
I agree...your mom is extremely talented!!! I remember loving the blanket she make for Jonas. One day I'm going to make one....like I said....one day! So exciting that your baby girl is almost here!
Sorry for commenting twice. I came back to look at these because I want to make some quilts for christmas (hopefully Lindsey doesn't see this). I must say only your mother can make a random quilt look that amazing. I can't make random because I am too OCD, but that one looks so great! I am in awe of your mothers talents!
She is great, we love Tea's.
Post a Comment