








We had a fun week. We got to go to the beach at the beginning of the week (James had some time off). We usually needed a sweater and the water was too cold to swim in, but it was still very nice. We talked about how we used to freeze our bums off for three quarters of the year in Michigan and how nice it was to be able enjoy going outside in the month of November. We also got to go to the Savannah Children's book festival. Jonas got to get a picture and autograph from Miss Rosa from PBS. She is so cute and teaches the kids some spanish words after each show. He was pretty excited to tell her how much he loved the super readers.
And I finally got asked the question. Thought I might avoid it this time around. NO I am not having twins. I just look I am.
6 comments:
Tea would be so jealous that you got to meet Ms. Rosa. Thankfully it was Steve from Steve's song, she would die from jealousy if it were. I love Ms. Rosa, she is so sweet. And, I'm dying from jealousy that you can go to the beach.
Next time someone asks if you're having twins, ask them how many they're having, even if it's a man. So rude!
Our beaches always require a sweater. I'm jealous. That looks so fun!
And I second what Jess said. People are so rude. I think you're a very cute pregnant girl with beautiful, healthy babies!
The beach pictures are nice, you guys are such a cute family.
I think we should write a book of "things NOT to say to a pregnant woman". People are sooo dumb!!! I got asked that with each of my pregnancies. You look great and the beach looks sooo fun! I totally want to come visit.
That is so funny- Caleb also really loves the super readers. Those two are so much alike it's too funny! I hated getting asked that question when I was prego with Caleb. "Are you SURE your not pregnant with twin?" What are you supposed to say to that? I'd love to see an updated photo of you and your cute little belly, by-the-way!
Love the beach pictures! I am still freezing my bum off in Michigan and can't wait to see the sun again! This is the last winter though.
Post a Comment