heart theme

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas and more

Christmas Morning











At the Crabshack


Tybee Island


On Bull St


Forsyth Park










Blessing Day







I know this is a ton of pictures. We had fun on Christmas morning. Mom and Dad Powell and Aunt Mo were here to make our Christmas more fun. Jonas didn't quite get into it as much as we were hoping. He still doesn't really care about Santa that much, but he liked leaving him some cookies on the fireplace on Christmas eve. He also loved his new mini flashlight and used it to fish everything out of his stocking.
The day after Christmas we drove to Tybee Island to look at the lighthouse and play at the beach. It wasn't very good weather and I was way to cold to even think about getting my feet wet. The weather didn't seem to bother Jonas. He's pretty impervious to cold. Some of us (not me) even tried the crawfish at the crabshack. The day after that we went to Forsyth park, walked from there down Bull St. Thanks for the recommendation Greg! Bull Street is amazing because of how historic and beautiful it is. It also didn't hurt that on this day the weather was PERFECT. At the end of Bull St you end up on a great River walk where you can watch huge ships come in and shop and eat seafood.
The next day was a Sunday with very nice weather again. James was able to give Savannah a blessing while we had family here. It was a beautiful blessing and we are having so much fun having Savannah as part of our family.

3 comments:

Vanisi Family said...

Awesome! I wish we could've been there!!

Jessica said...

I would love to come and see the sights and of course all of you as well. What a beautiful blessing dress. I'm really jealous of the weather.

Maren Hansen said...

My RSS feeder wasn't working so I didn't see your updated posts till now--Savannah is GORGEOUS! I think she's a perfect mix of you two. Of course, she's mostly Amber to be so good looking... ;) If you guys are around this summer and we make it to GA, we'll have to get together!!!