heart theme

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Savannah Smiles

Jonas breakdancing



Jonas "reading" his favorite book about tractors to baby Zoovanna Noel








This post is for my mom who wanted to see some pictures of Savannah smiling. It's so fun to see her little personality come out and how different she is from how Jonas was as a baby. She is definitely more relaxed about things than he was. For example, she doesn't freak out with every diaper change and bath. However, she is much harder to put to sleep. She wants to be awake and where the action is.

6 comments:

Seth said...

She sure is a cutie. I can't wait to show Jonas some of my own breakin' moves. Miss you guys. We'll look forward to seeing you this summer.

Mamu Lou said...

Look at all of that dark hair! She already looks more baby than newborn. Times goes by way too fast!!!

Ken and Amy said...

DARLING!!! She is such a girl!

Melanie said...

Wow, she's cute! What a sweet little face.

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love all the pictures. They sure grow fast as infants don't they and before you know it, they're a toddler. I sometimes wish it would slow down a little though it's so fun to watch them grow.

Owell. How's life treating you. I loved the pictures of forsyth park because we were there. We're definitely going back someday soon.

Ann-Marie Photography said...

Your little girl is so beautiful. You can see I blog oh so much! This is the first time I've seen her. Again I say so beautiful. In case you were wondering yes I still have your video, and yes I lost your address. Can you please send me that again (I'm ashamed) and I promise you will get your DVD back.