
So I'm probably the only person to ever post a 12 pack of toilet paper on their blog. The reason being that this 12 pack is a member of the family. As soon as I brought it home from the store Jonas started calling it his brother. First, he saved it from a bunch of fires (he really likes fireman), then he started throwing it around the room and pretending to wrestle with it. After that I kept seeing it in different parts of the house. I finally took it back and put it in my bathroom where it stayed for a few days until I had to actually open it and take a roll out. I was doing my hair the other day when Jonas walks into the bathroom and gets this shocked and hurt look on his face and exclaims, "what did you do to my brother?!" Sorry pal. Next time get an imaginary friend. They last longer. So have any other children made friends out of household objects or is this just a weird Jonas thing?


attempt at putting on his darth vader costume without help
9 comments:
That boy makes me LAUGH! And Savannah gets cuter every day.
The other day I took the boys out in the muddy back yard where I showed them worms and grubs. Afterwards, Isaac continued to find "worms" and "bugs" (they were actually sticks and rocks) and everytime he brought them to me he's say in this high pitched voice, "Look mom! It's my friend!" So, no worries about the toilet paper roll. Isaac is friends with sticks and stones.
Oh! And I love Savannah's outfit. SO cute! ;)
Toilet paper....that's a good imaginary friend! Jill had "children" and you never knew how many there were and where they were. I was constantly stepping on them and forgetting to buckle their seatbelts in the car! That phase lasted a short amount of time.
Savannah is darling and so precious!
Caleb hasn't gone in to the imaginary friend world other than with stuffed animals. He will call them his "babies" and I always have to have one too. They take long, long naps on the couch every day and we have to whisper every time Caleb remembers they are there and sleeping.
Cute Jonas story! He is one cute kid.
Super funny! Jonas kills me! I love your blog, Amber - I wish you were closer!
I love to see Savannah smiling, she is soooo cute. Hannah tells us that our dog is her "best friend ever." It would make the dog happy if her best friend was someone or something else.
One time Ephraim made friends with a potato! I was making dinner, there was one potato left and he asked if he could have it. He kept it around for a couple of days. It went everywhere with him and he even slept with it. Then one day the potatoes life came to a sad end when Ephraim accidently dropped in the toilet (yes he took it to the bathroom with hime to!). So no worries Amber! It just means he has a very active imagination and will grow up to be a creative person!
How funny! No imaginary friends here, but I will have to tell you the funny story about Stavros.
That is the cutest picture of Savannah! I can't wait to meet her!
(I have more clothes for her! It's a good thing I have boys-- we'd be broke!)
Post a Comment