2 lovely sisters who take turns babysitting for me while I go to work stayed with me for a week. Soo nice to have company and assistance. They are so fun because they both have cheerful happy personalities. Miss C had to leave but miss L is staying here for a few weeks until her prom date. Their family is in the process of moving elsewhere so they needed places to stay for a while.
They were also here for Easter. We had an egg hunt in the front yard, then enjoyed listening to conference while the kids went crazy.
Savannah tried to share her candy for a while before actually eating it herself
Jonas immediately started piling his up
Here Sav is sporting a very cute eastery skirt my mom sewed for her.
More fun at the park
I know this poor girl is getting squished by her momma who just thinks she is so huggable.
4 Generations-Us with my Mom and Grammie out to lunch in Savannah when they were visiting.
Our weather is really warming up so we've been spending more time getting wet in the sprinkler, or rather I sit in the rocking chair and watch the kids get wet.
Finally-me crashed on the floor...sometimes I daydream about sleeping.
1 comment:
Daydream about sleep - I totally am stealing that line! The kids are looking SO BIG and you're still as beautiful as ever. I'll try calling you this weekend and hopefully we won't play phone tag again. Love you!
Post a Comment