heart theme

Sunday, April 25, 2010

frayckles and a party

Frayckles is how Jonas pronounces freckles. You can't really see it in this picture, but I was trying to get a shot of his new freckles. He is getting some across his nose and even though I've never really liked my own freckles, I just love the fact that he I can see his coming out. They look so cute on him, of course he doesn't have a gajillion of them like I do. Actually as I've gotten older I've made peace with my freckles because they are just a part of me. A big part of me. And I guess they're okay but they're just so cute on Jonas.











My beautiful rose bush. I want another one.














my new hair, I know it doesn't look that much different, but I did get some bangs.


Here Sav is trying to eat cereal with a spoon straight from the box. Not workin to well.


Here she is demonstrating her odd eating habits. She only likes to eat a select handful of items everyday. One of those things that she likes is broccoli. I was talking to James on the computer one day and some broccoli had been left on the table. I finished talking and found her like this. Covered in broccoli and ranch.


Here she is soaking wet, wearing Jonas' pj's and pretending to drive the tractor








The kids had a great time at a b-day party recently. There was a huge blow up waterslide. Jonas played in the water for hours. At the end of the party when almost all the other kids had left, he asked my friend Jasmine in his non direct way, "does everyone get a balloon?" So I brought the kiddos home with a balloon each and they were very happy campers.







1 comment:

Melanie said...

The kids are so cute - and I love it when I notice a smattering of freckles on my kids. Eli has a few (but they probably wouldn't show up in photos either) and if it makes you feel any better, I've always been jealous of your coloring and your freckles. :)