While the weather is still pretty nice we've been to the parks, feeding the ducks and going on a short hike. Unfortunately, we are also dealing with nasty coughs and congestion that's going around.
These are so cute, and wow, I'm so jealous of the colors and the leaves on the trees. We lose ours so fast, I barely get time to get any in photographs. I'm glad you guys are having fun. It looks like a beautiful place!
3 comments:
Those pictures are very pretty. It looks like great weather.
I absolutely love these pics! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun- isn't fall here just wonderful?
These are so cute, and wow, I'm so jealous of the colors and the leaves on the trees. We lose ours so fast, I barely get time to get any in photographs.
I'm glad you guys are having fun. It looks like a beautiful place!
Post a Comment