heart theme

Monday, November 12, 2007

J's project



I'm proud of James for finishing his first woodworking project. James, being the meticulous guy that he is about some things, made this box as a way for us to organize all of our bills and stuff we need to take care of. We call all that stuff our "whats it" and sometimes we even have a whats it night where we try and take care of as much stuff as we can. And then we have some chocolate. I'm putting a picture up for my Dad cause he helped James so much with the box. Thanks Dad.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome job! That looks pretty cool and useful. All of our junk is just lying on our kitchen counter. We need something like that. :)

Amber said...

Thanks Mel. Yeah it's pretty functional and we've only been using it for a little while but I've already noticed a big decrease in our clutter.

Jessica said...

That's really nice. He did a great job. Greg sure does miss Brent's shop.

Mamu Lou said...

I didn't know a desk could look so clean!! Jealous!