J getting ready to practice shooting
A couple of guys who really enjoy their hot cocoa
Jonas attended a sibling class at the hospital and got a tour of labor and deliveryJames w/ cousin Rob
Jonas had a great time with the Thompson kids
We got to spend some time with some of James' cousins for Thanksgiving. They were so nice to let us come and hang out with them. The last picture is of me with Bonnie, James' cousin who also happens to be a friend of mine from my mission. It's funny that we ended up related and pregnant at the same time. I know that at first glance it looks like the broad side of a barn but that is actually my belly at 9 months pregnant. I know it's kind of shocking. We are all hoping the baby comes sooner rather than later.
7 comments:
Oh Am!! Have I told you lately how much I miss you. I hate to say it, but it was rather shocking to see your belly. :) You cannot be comfortable!!!! For your sake I hope the baby comes soon. What are your plans for Christmas? Probably sticking around there with a brand new baby I assume.
Soooo wish we could live next door to each other and have our kids grow up best friends!!!
I am glad you posted a picture of your belly. I was having a hard time believing your comment in the last post about people saying you look like you're having twins. We couldn't even see an inch of your belly! I was going to request a better picture. Cute little toothpick Amber swallowed a watermelon!
Baby, come out!
Thanks Angie and Laura, I'm glad you guys can feel some sympathy for me.
YEAH! That baby can come anytime now. Of course, I've already got people saying things like, "isn't your baby coming really soon?" UMMM, NOPE! Not for 12 more weeks. I'm already SO big. Owell. You still look ADORABLE! I'm glad you updated. I haven't heard from you in awhile. Your ma and pa didn't an excellent job speaking on Sunday. Everyone was saying that your dad should be the next Bishop. Let us know about the baby. Love you!
You look fabulous. I can't wait to see Sav's (that's what I'll call her :P I so hope we can come visit you one day, we're fairly close, at least compared to Utah. I hope she comes soon.
cute pictures, I love the belly shot.
You look awesome, Amber! We hear she's coming any day now. I can't wait to see photos and I hope your labor goes smoothly.. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment