heart theme

Friday, February 08, 2008

I've been tagged....by a book worm!!!

This one's from Laura.


Here are the instructions for those who I'm going to tag:

1. Grab your nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 10 different people. (5 will do too)

Regimental headquarters' planes were the heaviest hit. Colonel Sink and his executive officer, Lieutenant Colonel Charles Chase, nearly suffered the same fate as Easy Company's commander on D-Day when both of their aircraft were struck by enemy antiaircraft fire as they approached the drop zone. As Sink saw a part of the wing dangle, he turned to his men and said, "Well, there goes the wing," but nobody seemed to think much about it.

Beyond Band of Brothers
The War Memoirs of Major Dick Winters

I'm going to take Laura's approach and tag people that don't even have a blog in the hopes that they will happen to see this and feel the desire to get one going. I tag Angie H., Liz P., Melinda C, Kerry P., and Kristin K.

2 comments:

Mamu Lou said...

Thanks, yet again, for playing along! I've posted pics from our outing the other day. I got a really cute one of your adorable fam. Let me know if you want me to email any to you!

melmommy said...

Hey Amber, I just barely found your blog. I noticed I was tagged, so I'll get working on that.
http://web.mac.com/theyarn/Site_2/Blog/Blog.html

I love your page, it is so cute. I miss you!
Love ya